Saturday, April 28, 2012
2. Can roll from stomach to back and vice versa but still has absolutely no interest in crawling. He gets mad when we try to prop him up on his hands and knees.
3. Can stand at the coffee table and bang his hands for a long time. His legs are so strong - I expect him to take off walking any day now.
4. Likes: pears (his fav), bananas, peas, apples, squash, avocados, strawberries, blueberries and carrots. Not a big fan of the beef and potatoes puree (is this our kid??).
5. Loves jumping in his bouncer and still enjoys playing in his baby gym.
6. Loves being outside. Smiles whenever the sunshine or wind hits his face.
7. Is just as happy playing with the Target ad (smashing and crunching it) as he is playing with any of his toys.
8. Fav book is "Mr. Brown Can Moo! Can you?" by Dr. Seuss.
9. Loves to spit. We've had to take him out of Sunday School a few times because he gets a little out of control.
10. Everyone tells us that he has a great smile. They say his whole face lights up when he smiles.
11. Still no teeth. And it seems like he's been working on getting his top teeth for about six weeks now. He doesn't seem to mind too much so I guess we'll just keeping waiting...
12. Doesn't mind being woken up at 5:00 a.m. every day to take his medicine. He has a much better attitude about it than I do. Maybe because he gets to go back to sleep after he's done… The good news is we haven't had another episode of SVT. We're getting closer to the one-year mark when we can take him off the meds. Everyone says, "Enjoy every moment. It will go by so fast. You'll miss these days when he's older." Trust me…there's not much I'm going to miss about this first year. It's dragging on, and on, and on… We are so excited for Max's one-year birthday to get here!!!