Sunday, June 28, 2009

One more wedding...


I've been slow to get this post published. Last weekend we had the opportunity to go down to "civilization" (i.e. Salt Lake) to attend my cousin Jason's wedding. He and Kortney were smiling all day long and they make such a beautiful couple. I absolutely loved Kortney's bouquet! We had fun hanging out with my parents and Karen and Jaron. The boys went to Cabela's and I introduced my mom and Karen to IKEA. We didn't have much time to shop because we had to get to the wedding luncheon. But my mom was enthralled by IKEA (I don't blame her) and I had to keep back-tracking to find where we had lost her. I think she finally walked out of the store with two pans and some scissors.

1 comment:

  1. I've heard IKEA is great! Ash keeps saying she'll have to introduce me to it too!

    ReplyDelete