Saturday, June 11, 2011

Baby Shower

I attended my "very first, real life, baby shower today". At least that's what Cory called it. This whole baby thing is starting to feel a little more real now. And I realize that it's probably a little early to be having a baby shower but it's virtually impossible to schedule anything with the Hollingsworth side of my family in the months of July and August. We couldn't even make it to the end of June because everyone's schedules were getting filled up.

My sister-in-law, Karen, made these adorable invitations. Don't mind the strips of paper - I'm just trying to protect the innocent.

My cousin, Courtney, was kind enough to host everyone at her house (she has a fabulous backyard!) The decorations were super cute and the food was amazing!
My mom made this fun diaper cake.

Ilene and Grammie are pictured here. Ilene made some darling receiving blankets and burp rags for Baby J. She is so talented!
Morgan, Britney, Bristol and Aunt Clarice.
Baby J definitely got spoiled. Thank you everyone!!
Karen, Paisley and Beth.
Thanks for sharing your beautiful home and backyard with us, Court!

2 comments:

  1. We are sad we missed it! It looks like it was really fun. We were planing on coming down this weekend and staying at my Moms, until we discovered on Friday that she was coming to Price, UT for a reunion. We got you the baby bottle set that was on your registry. We are coming down for my Dad's wedding this weekend. I'll bring your gift then and give it to my mom to give to your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you, cute girl! Hooray for baby showers! I've had your gift forever but we didn't make it to the post office until today, so hopefully you receive it soon. Loves!

    ReplyDelete