Sunday, August 8, 2010

You're Not Going To Believe This!

Remember that hit-and-run accident we got in on Friday night? Well...our car got backed into at the church parking lot this afternoon. This cute little old lady just kept going and going and she backed right into our rear bumper. Ironically enough, it wouldn't have happened if Cory hadn't stopped to help another little old lady put her walker into the trunk of her car. If only we would have pulled away a few seconds earlier. No good deed goes unpunished. My insurance company was a little surprised to hear from me again today. They thought I was calling about the claim from Friday... Nope. Just two accidents in one weekend. That's it. From now on, we're walking.

3 comments:

  1. That is so sad! You guys must be cursed or something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way! I don't blame you on the walking thing...I'd be looking into the bus schedule myself...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I"m not sure what to think about all of this!!! YOu poor things!! I hope they find the other hit and run. Dale had that happen while we lived in WJ- he took her to Small Claims and won! You should try it. You can request the 911 call tape and everything. Just FYI- good luck!

    ReplyDelete