Friday, November 12, 2010

Seattle

I went to Seattle for a conference and Cory came with me so we could celebrate our two-year anniversary together. I have been to Washington before but never to Seattle. It is absolutely beautiful! The Puget Sound is amazing!
I'm told it's pretty rare to be able to see Mt. Rainier (because it's always rainy and cloudy in Seattle). But we lucked out and had a beautiful day for sightseeing.
We ventured to the top of the Space Needle and took in the sights.


We visited the Pike Place fish market and had some amazing sushi for dinner.

We attended a dinner one night that was hosted by one of the suppliers at the conference. They had invited Jason and Molly from "The Bachelor". You can see Jason here and Molly is directly behind him. I have never watched "The Bachelor" but some of the women at the dinner were faithful followers of the show and were clearly awestruck! :-)

4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! We love Seattle too -- glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mt. Rainier is my favorite mountain. I was awe struck when I was about 12 and saw it for the first time. It is beautiful!!! My number 1 favorite! The space needle was so much fun also! did you see the aquarium? Loved it also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect timing for you to post this since we leave Friday for Seattle! You two are always up to something fun. I am excited to keep intouch through blogging and i am going to miss you in good old IF. Don't be a stranger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wahoo! very cool! We love love love Seattle. And Jason?! What a bonus :)

    ReplyDelete