Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas & Mountain Dew

Our first Christmas started out with me asking Cory if he wanted to open presents. He said that it was too early and that he was barely awake. It was 9:00 a.m.! So we loaded him up with Mountain Dew (note the can in the picture) and he managed to put a smile on his face (sort of).

Later in the day, Cory really did have a reason to smile when he got a new toolbox for Christmas. And it took him, my dad and my brother to put it together. Thanks to my Uncle Guy and Aunt Chris for hiding the toolbox in their garage for a month!


And I got a scrapbook table for Christmas. I couldn't wait to try it out! We set it up in our basement and I can just leave the mess when I'm done for the day and it's there waiting for me when I get back. It looks like a disaster area, but I'm having a great time! I've got lots to catch up on. 2008 was a busy year!


4 comments:

  1. Yea! I've decided to use my extra room as a project room. I think I'm going to love having a table for scrapbooking and card-making. I usually end up crafting standing at the island in the kitchen or sitting on the floor in the study.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those tables sure do come in handy, but if you don't watch out they begin to collect more than just scrapbooking supplies. Soon you will need more than just one table. Have fun creating. Looks like you had a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay for craft rooms. Now we'll have to share ideas. I think you'll love stampin and scrapbooking. You'll she the creations and just need more.

    ReplyDelete