Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy Birthday, Cory!

Happy Birthday to Cory! He turned one year older on Monday. I took a Turtle Oreo Fudge ice cream cake into the office. BTW - they say that you only have to let the cake defrost for 20 minutes before trying to cut it...but it's a lie!! We also had enchiladas and brownies and lots of other yummy treats. Jared, Camille and the kids stopped by for a while to help us celebrate. And Cory thoroughly enjoyed reminding me all day that "he will never be as old as I am!"


2 comments:

  1. Way to celebrate!! We are so happy to read about you guys and to know what exciting things you are doing to keep busy. We love bloggers! Congratulations for sucumbing to the craze. Take Care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have NO idea how excited I am to blog stalk you! WOOO HOOOO! I'm so glad. And I feel you on the husband who will never be as old as I. I reciprocate by reminding him that I married younger than I so I could "train" him. :) Welcome to the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete