Sunday, April 5, 2009

We watched General Conference. I swear we did...

I was clipping coupons during Conference this afternoon and Cory was lounging on the couch. I have a little green calculator in my coupon binder so that I can crunch numbers in the grocery store to see if an item is really a good deal. Cory started fiddling around with the calculator and then the next thing I knew, he was snoring on the couch and he had the calculator perched on his forehead. I have no idea how he fell asleep like that but I had to hurry and leave the room because I was laughing so hard. This was definitely a Kodak moment!

4 comments:

  1. That's so funny! Did you find any good deals? I've been thinking I need to start coupon shopping too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marisa, you continue to amaze me! You are always doing the right thing at the right time. Coupon clipping, You go Girl! You will be rich and I will still be spending my hard earned cash at our one and only grocery store. Good to see what Cory is up to, too. I think Layne looked kind of like that during conference too. Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh...I didn't even know they made coupons anymore... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so funny! How on earth did it land right there as he was falling asleep? Funny. Are you a "Pinching your Pennies" gal? I need to really bad. We spend way to much money at the grocery store!

    ReplyDelete