Thursday, May 21, 2009

Phoenix!!

Cory has been to Texas to visit some of my good friends. So last weekend it was my turn to go to Phoenix and visit some of Cory's friends. Here's the gang:

The temperature was a balmy 108 degrees, so we spent a lot of time in Dave and Katie's pool.

We also needed some liquid refreshment to help keep us cool. Cory decided to be the bartender and he mixed us up some fabulous (non-alcoholic) strawberry daiquiris. Yum-O!!


Cory also introduced me to some great sushi at a restaurant called Ra. Thanks to Dave and Katie for letting us come and crash their pad. It was so nice to meet everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. That all looks like fun except for the 108 degree weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! I don't think I could've stood the heat though! Have a great Memorial Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete