Sunday, August 30, 2009

If it wasn't for Texas...

...I would lose my mind living here in Idaho Falls. Thanks to Textron for flying me down to Dallas for a quick business trip. And thanks to Linda, too. She was supposed to go but she told my boss that she didn't want to travel and that she thought I could really use a break from Idaho Falls. Woo hoo!! The two highlights of my trip were shopping at the Grapevine Mills Mall (Cory saves a ton of money with me here in Idaho Falls since there is NO WHERE to shop here) and having dinner with some fabulous people. Isn't Elizabeth just darling?? I can't get enough of this kid.
We had dinner at Breadwinners, which is one of my favorite restaurants in Dallas. This is the buttermilk pan fried chicken breast. Absolutely melt-in-your-mouth-to-die for! That's one of the hardest things to do when I visit Dallas...trying to choose a restaurant. I miss all of the good food!!

I missed those of you who couldn't join us for dinner. Next time. I miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment