Sunday, August 30, 2009

Thanks Bernie & Diane!

When Cory and I first started 4-wheeling earlier this summer we didn't have a clue where to ride around here. Enter Bernie on center stage. Bernie has been 4-wheeling around here for years and he really helped us out. He took us out on our first ride of the year and he has given Cory tons of maps that provide details for good trails to ride. So yesterday we took Bernie and Diane on a trail that they had never been on before (over by Grey's River in Wyoming). We had a great time riding all day and ended the day with a yummy hamburger and huckleberry shake in Alpine.

I had to take this picture because under normal circumstances, Bernie wouldn't be caught dead riding in a Polaris. He's more of an Arctic Cat guy. He asked if this picture could stay in my camera. I decided to post it on the Internet instead. :-) Thanks for a great day!

And thanks to Grant for letting us borrow his GPS unit. Cory doesn't leave home without it. Are you ready to have it back??

1 comment:

  1. We love our GPS too! I'm not a real great directions kind of girl so I live by the GPS!

    ReplyDelete