Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Party Time!

It's already been one week since Cory's birthday. Where does the time go?? Oh wait...I'm doing three people's jobs at work. There's no time for anything anymore. But I digress. Cory celebrated his birthday by going to the Packers' playoff game against the Cardinals. The Packers didn't win, but it was a great game!
Cory and Evan both drove semi trucks to Phoenix and Jordan hitched a ride. And no, I was not invited. :-)

Our celebration at home paled in comparison. Cory went to Mutual on his birthday and then he opened a few presents. My parents gave him a cover for his new chainsaw. Cory is so anxious to go out and cut something (anything!) down...

He also requested a book titled "Elk Hunting the West". This book now has a proud place in our bathroom. Happy birthday to my wonderful husband!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Cory! I'm still trying to find out when the skijoring in Sun Valley is..I will let you know!

    ReplyDelete