Monday, October 4, 2010

Teton National Park With The Johnson's

Agh! I'm so far behind!! We went to Teton National Park with the Johnson family back in August. We had yummy food, nice visits around the campfire, fun hiking around Jenny Lake (pictured below) and lots of good laughs.
And don't mind this picture. It's out of order and I couldn't figure out how to move it. But I had to leave it in here - I just love Gracie's face. She had a blast on the slide! The girl has no fear!



We spent a day in Jackson Hole and, of course, had to have our picture taken under the antler arch.

We also had fun riding the Alpine Slide. I'm happy to report that no one flew off the track. Go, go speed racer!!








1 comment:

  1. That slide looks like fun (and slightly dangerous too...)!

    ReplyDelete