Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy Birthday, Cory!

Happy birthday to my wonderful, kind, amazing husband! Guess what Cory got for his birthday today?? One of the shop guys at work backed into this truck. Nothing too serious - just a ding in the back quarter panel. For real? I thought we left our bad luck with accidents behind us in 2010. Apparently not. Maybe we'll beat our record of five car accidents in one year.

When Cory left the house this morning, he confirmed that I wasn't going to do anything crazy today, "like come to work and try to surprise him." I've done that in the past. I guess it was too embarrassing. Good thing I wasn't planning on doing anything nice for him today!

3 comments:

  1. Are you kidding me?!!! Wow, you guys need to play the lotto and stay away from lightning! Hope you got to do something fun AFTER work last night ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Cory! That stinks about your car - you guys really do have all the bad luck! Hope the rest of the year goes a lot better...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy b-day a little late to Cory! I love the tree, so pretty. It's nice that i can still get a peak nto your life through you blog. Keep updating, i love it.

    ReplyDelete